Venues for our Services
Although we can deliver supervised contact services in community venues, the majority of our child contact services are delivered at our NACCC accredited child contact centres, the addresses of these venues is as below.
- Balfour Terrace, Devonport Plymouth Devon PL21RS
- Kidderpore Avenue Hampstead London NW37SU
- Vicarage Street Luton Bedfordshire LU1 3HZ
- Earlham Road Norwich Norfolk NR58DB
Complaints and Compliments?
We welcome suggestions on how we can improve our service. Please feel free to contact the centre coordinator who will be pleased to discuss any difficulties encountered when using the centre.
Some Centre Guidance
- Parents are responsible for their children at all times whilst they are at the centre and whilst outside of the centre door.
- Only individuals confirmed in advance will be allowed admittance to the centre or to pick up children from the centre.
- This may be varied by written agreement from both parties and in agreement with the Centre Coordinator.
- Bold Moves reserves the right to reduce or terminate contact where appropriate if this action is felt to be in the best interest of the child, examples could include if a parent is not in a fit state to participate in contact, contact is too upset, even if there is a contact order.
- To support the welfare of the child, there may be times when contact cannot take place if the child is too upset, even if there is a contact order.
- Bold Moves have a statutory obligation to pass information to relevant partner organisations when a Safeguarding or child protection issue has arisen within the centre or elsewhere.
- Parents must notify the Centre immediately if the arrangements for contact are going to change or if contact is going to cease.
- The centre should be viewed as a temporary facility to help establish contact reviews to establish the family’s progress will be held every 3-6 months, dependent upon agreement at pre visit meeting.
We accept 'Referrals' from Local Authorities, Solicitors, Barristers, Family mediators, Parents; CAFCASS and other professionals.
Bold Moves Family Services is independent of the Courts, Children’s Services and or any statutory agency.
Terms and Conditions
Bold Moves require all parties to have a pre contact preparation session, the cost of the session whether delivered with parties together or separately is £33.00 per parent.
Bank transfers which need to be paid prior to the contact or cash can be paid on the day.
Cancellations: If an appointment is cancelled within 2 days this will incur a 50% charge. Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a 100% charge. The commissioner of the service is responsible for the charge irrespective of the reason for the cancellation.